Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Video Of The Week (12) and Soul Calibur IV

Hey everyone

Im back here today with a video of the week for the first time on my blog. But Im up to number 12 which it comes from CorporalCadet.

Here's my reason video



Now here is the original video by CorporalCadet.



He is awesome to a special effect video with The Doors song it is deciated to his Grandma and Granddad.

OK Second Part (Soul Calibur IV)

This is one of the games of the year. This game is off the page. I love the smooth graphics and visuals that come from the game. It looks so realistic. I love how you can play Darth Vader in the game and he is so awesome. I never like the ring outs which Blunty3000 mentioned in his review, which I agree with him on. Now I will do a review of it on the MyBoxxCollective Blog in the next couple of days.

No comments: