Monday, August 11, 2008

Missing Someone You Care About, Vlog In The Park (NSG Video), Look Out For TEMPHUiBIS

Hey everyone Its Barry again.

I am here to give some more into fun fun fun YEAH. But something very emotional from my soul.

Is there a time where you miss someone dearly who is so far away and is one of your best friends in life. My friend Jo has gone away down under for a while and I heard she has gone to Fiji, which I remember when we were 16 years old and talked about our favourite and Jo said Fiji was the destination she wanted to go to and glad she is there. I wish I was there to enjoy it with her, she is family to me and like I said I miss her loads. I also miss Nicola as well, Im glad shes getting married to her finance Lee who is one of the nicest guys I have ever met Hes a geezer geezer which is a made man. Brillant to be around Lee and always wants me to fit in, which is awesome.

Friends Family

Sisters - Jo and Nicola
Brothers - Lee and my mate Arron

This is digging into my soul blog today which I did at first.

Here's a music video from Simon Webbe that explains some of my emotions at the moment.



I know a lot of people probably wont give a damn but this is how I really feel at times in my life but the good news is that Im still living as awesome as possible YEAH.

OK here is some footage from the Vlog In The Park 2008 organised by NSG and the video is done by NSG.

Here's the video



Oh yeah NSG Introduced me to this awesome channel called TEMPHUiBIS

TEMPHUiBIS Youtube Channel

He was at the gathering on Friday and he is a really cool guy and has some really vlog that are cool to watch.

Here is his latest video with NSG

No comments: