Monday, August 04, 2008

New Phone and Facebook Part 2 (Why I came back to Facebook)

OK everyone I had to get a new phone today from T-Mobile Shop in Brighton, one of the reasons was my old phone started to brake down the day after the David Gathering (I have said the David far too much lately), anyway I decided to get the Samsung J700 It is.

Heres a picture of it



Looks very snazzy indeed, I like how it slides up and down, I know wierd huh, I must be a wierd guy. LOL. Anyway it looks great but difficult to master at the moment. Im really looking forward to using the camera on it. May use it when it comes to NSG's Gathering Yeah.

OK Next Facebook Part 2.

My relationship with Facebook is like a spaceship trying to avoid asteriod belt, dont ask me why, I thought I'll sum up my experiences in a way that could have a metaphorical meaning which I have failed already.

I mean I started to like facebook when I used to have an old account then I got annoyed with it and forgot to close the original account then I saw a video from Nerimon which was titled "Nerimon Hates Facebook" and it reminded to shut down my facebook page and this was months ago around December I think he uploaded it. I thought at last someone agrees with me about Facebook at the time, so I just remembered to shut down my original facebook plus I wasnt happy with people poking me or sending me kisses at the time NO WAY, so I deleted it. Now this was months ago at least 7 months ago. OK awhile later I decided to think about Facebook hearing there were good things like Flairs and Youtube stuff when I was reading Liam's (LittleRadge) blog.

I decided to come back to Facebook, NOW DONT CALL ME A SELL OUT FOR COMING BACK but I AM PROUD as it depends on the mood, where I felt Facebook was a bit messed up at the time, Now I feel good, YEAH.

OK I found a friend who I had known since I was 5 years old and she was glad I got Facebook because it is a great way to keep in contact with others who you haven't seen in a while. She left a nice drop comment while I was away at a gathering and said (Leaving her name) "__________ is happy that barry is now on facebook! and is happy it's only 2 months to go till she gets her friend back! Xxx" It makes me feel happy that find that out. I can't wait to see her again, its just sorting out when to meet lol.

SO YEAH FACEBOOK FTW.

Anyway onto a tune I like (Its a oldie)

The Notorious BIG - One More Chance (Remix)



I prefer the remix to the original that is Biggie's Ready To Die Album.

Bye everyone and good night

Barry

No comments: