Sunday, August 17, 2008

Im Back On Youtube and New Wii Games

OK Good news I have come back onto Youtube after a couple of days to be honest I needed it because of what happened with some drama going on and when I went to Worthing today it made me feel the Youtube life again which is awesome.

Originally back in May I did a video called Barry Aldridge Does RUN DMC Style. The video is in the last entry as the last thing I mention in a very long blog entry.

Anyway Here is Part 2 of Barry Aldridge Does RUN DMC Style - The track this time is Walk This Away Feat. Aerosmith



OK Thats over and done with I got myself some New Wii Games with a Wii Gun.

The Games are

House of The Dead 2 & 3 Return


and Ghost Squad


Now I have played House Of The Dead 3 and looks as good as It did when I played the arcade version couple of years ago when I was in University in East London. The Visuals are cool and it is very tough.

Here's a clip from House Of The Dead 2 & 3 Return

No comments: