Sunday, October 25, 2009

October 25th: Clocks Changing

Hey Guys

Welcome to the 25th entry of Blog Every Day October

Today I am here to talk about the clock changing, now every time the clock changes I deal with it OK, but this time when I woke up I had a problem dealing with it, maybe its because Im getting older and keep forgetting about certain things. Im not a fan of the clocks changing at all I wish they didn't have to do it.

I heard its to deal with some part of Scotland that stays dark until mid morning around 9 or 10 o'clock dont ask me why. I know that everyone has to deal with daylight savings through different periods of the year. Im surprised that I am writing about this at 8am in the morning.

It takes me a couple of days to get used to the new time changes every March and October when it happens. I do hate it when it does go forward an hour as you have less sleep but I didnt mind that when I was a kid. Its something of change to me.

I remember a brilliant video that Smivadee did this year when the clocks moved forward an hour. It was a good video and glad Youtube featured it on the front page here in the UK.



Thats the first thing I thought of when the clocks changed, even though it was a while ago.

In a way I can take the clocks changing normally but today I got a bit confused because I forgot lol. Oh well.

OK onto the video of the day and it goes to Tom Milsom For his Indigo.

Here's the original version he did back in September 2007



and here is the new version that will be released on his 2nd album coming out on the 1st of December on DFTBA Records



Thats it for now

Barry

No comments: