Wednesday, October 21, 2009

October 21st: Future Ideas

Hey Guys

Welcome to the 21st entry of Blog Every Day October

Before I talk about my main topic about future ideas that I got coming up, I got a couple of updates to mention.

1) I would like to thank Dr Noise and DFTBA Records for promoting my review on Twitter yesterday, I felt proud of doing an EP after a long time of not doing reviews. This is something I will discuss in my future ideas bit.

2) The Barry Aldridge T-shirt I have only sold one more since weekend and its going to Dr Noise, which he did by accident order the UK one and lucky though we were able to sort it out. If you are going to buy a T-Shirt, please look at the options if you live outside the UK it does have an International option for all the sizes.

OK onto the main blog, I have been thinking about my future ideas when it comes to Youtube and I have decided I could do these

1) I will continue doing Face 2 Face interviews because I find them fun to do.
2) Every now and then I will do a vlog telling people what I have been up to which is why I started on Youtube
3) I may start computer game reviews again which I havent done in a long time.

The computer game should be a good idea, as I have real liking for them and I havent done a review in ages, I havent done one since Metal Gear Solid 4 from last year which I removed but I did do a Two Year on look at the Playstation 3.



I was going to some more after that but my Playstation 3 suffered the yellow/red light of death and forgot about reviews and focused more on doing outing/vlogs and Face 2 Face but I am ready to get back into the gaming review saddle. Which is really cool.

The other idea that I may do before the review is doing a video relating on Youtube before the end of the month if not then maybe the beginning of next month. I rather that a secret for the time being.

Thats my ideas for now.

My video of the day goes to a trailer of Dr No, the reason Im doing it is that actor Joseph Wiseman who played Dr No (First ever Bond villian) passed away today at the age of 91. May he RIP.



Thats it for now

Barry

No comments: