Tuesday, September 02, 2008

The Simpsons Old Memories

OK I was watching a video last night from a user called Lisasimpson on Youtube.

She has started a good question that what is your favourite simpsons episode and what is your favourite simpsons character?

Here's her video -


Please do a response to her because I think the Simpsons is one of the best programmes during the early 1990s.

OK I did a response



1) What is your favourite Simpsons episode?

My Answer is Bart Gets An Elephant (5.15) Production code 1F15.

Wikipedia Link here - Bart Gets an Elephant Details

2) Whats your favourite Simpson character? and Who is your favourite non Simpson Character?

OK My Favourite Simpson Character is Homer, because he is a legend from Season 3 onwards.

Link on Homer here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homer_Simpson

DOH

My Favourite Non-Simpson Character is Chief Wiggum. Hes funny a lot of the time.

Here's a link to Chief Clancy Wiggum - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clancy_Wiggum

OK Thats it for now.

Speak later

Bye

No comments: