Saturday, September 06, 2008

The Morning Before The Bristol Gathering

OK its the morning of the 6th and I heard its going to rain today in Lancing and Bristol which sucks but got to do it anyway. I promised I would go to Bristol. Yesterday afternoon I found out that Mhazz can't go, which is a blow but still got to keep looking forward for today. I hear of engineering works and Im hoping it doesn't affect me. I wish I could stay the night in Bristol but got things going on tomorrow.

It will be my first visit to Bristol and hopefully not my last to one of the biggest places in the Westcountry. Like I said I got so much love for the westcountry of England. I get the 9 o'clock train from Lancing then get off at Worthing for 4 minutes and then it is a straight train with stops to Bristol Temple Meads.

I'll talk to you guys tomorrow.

Bye

No comments: