Friday, September 12, 2008

Doctor Who Convention & DVD Collection

OK I am going to the Doctor Who Convention in Earls Court today which is awesome. Now originally it was going to open until the end of the month but due to the popularity of the convention over the past months it has decided to go on until the end of November YEAH. Hopefully I can get in today to look around and do some filming of it and hopefully share it with you all.

OK Part 2 I watched a video from TEMPHUiBIS and he was showing his DVD collection which he said a lot of youtubers do show their collections. I may do a video in the future showing mine, but it could be more than one video lol. Its because I got a huge collection. I may do one seperate on Doctor Who DVDs.



OK Thats it everyone. Have a good weekend.

Bye

No comments: