Monday, November 24, 2008

The Weekend, The video that should be featured and Classic Games

Hey everyone Im back after a great weekend out and about plus watching Monty Python Marathon which was totally brillant.

I went into Brighton to do some christmas shopping and great news is that I was able to finish it off. Which I cant tell you what I got them because my family and friends do read my blog every now and then. It was really cool and I AM SO GLAD I HAVE FINISHED IT A MONTH BEFORE (Sorry for the caps but I am glad tbh). Over the weekend I had my cousin come around which was cool he bought around his puppy which was awesome and very active. We watched Monty Python and Scrubs and it was really cool.

Now on sunday it was cool that I watched Star Wars Episode III Revenge Of The Sith and it was a really good film not as good as the original trilogy which will never be beaten. It was a really dark film which had me in chills at times.

I found a youtube clip where they put the clips together of Obi-Wan Vs Anakin fight.


OK I haven't seen a well done video like this in a long time and I think I can relate to this video in certain ways. It was made by iianardo (Ian) who is a fantastic guy and makes brillant funny videos but this serious one he put up on Saturday is one of the best videos I have ever seen on Youtube. I have contacted the UK Editor to get this featured. Why not check it out.



OK finally I have been looking at my old games for my Xbox (Yes Xbox). Now I dont like the Xbox 360 because of the tricky controllers which I find hard to control. Now I was playing them over the last couple of days. Including Star Wars Revenge Of The Sith which I watched over the weekend. I played Shadow the Hedgehog and my personal favourite Psychonauts.

Here is a trailer to Psychonauts which is a brillant game.



I tried to play Jak & Daxter on my PS3 but it kept on crashing which sucked but will try again later on.

Its nice to play old games every now and then.

I started to watch Monty Python and The Holy Grail for the first time and I think it is a brillant film. Why didnt I watch it years ago its totally brillant. I love the Black Knight sketch which is really funny and I have found the clip.



Thats it for now.

Have a great night everyone.

Barry

1 comment:

Ian Miles said...

Thank you soo much for you kind words and putting my video forwards barry, it means alot to me ^__^

P.S. WE ARE THE KNIGHTS WHO SAY NEE.
I love that film x