Saturday, November 29, 2008

Monty Python (I Still Love It) + Having a good time.

Now I know I talked about Monty Python in one of my past blogs but I love it to bits so much, I know its very conversational at times but I try not to laugh at them jokes and move on from it.

Now some of its best jokes from the first two series are featured in the film "And now something completely different...." which was really cool unless you got the series of Flying Circus which then theres no need to see the film.

I watched Holy Grail for the first time ever which I mentioned the other day that I watched some of it and now I have watched the whole film and its now one of my favourite films of all time. Hooray.

Speaking about the five favourite albums I have now reached 5 albums now which is fantastic news.

I will do this as a blog entry probably tomorrow or Monday depending on what mood I am in.

The five albums are
1) 2Pac - Me Against The World
2) Immortal Technique - Revolutionary Vol II
3) Kanye West - The College Dropout
4) Chamillionaire - The Sound Of Revenge
5) Oasis - Whats The Story...... Morning Glory???

Have a good day everyone

Barry

No comments: