Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Sorting out Life, Thinking Of New Computer and Friends Update.

Well for anyone wondering why I aint been online that much lately on either MSN or Skype is because I want to sort out certain aspects within my life which I rather not talk about.

I may get a new computer which will be a Vista one which would piss people who likes Mac but I dont have a Job at the moment, so once I get a Job, one of the first things I will get is a Macbook Pro. I will explain about why not the Macbook Air another time.

Computers are getting really cheaper, I remember a time they were so expensive like a grand for the really old fashioned style computers, thats it.

OK onto the Friends update, Im up to Series 4 and half way through it. It is one of the best shows ever. No more is needed to be said.

Thats all I got for now.

Barry

No comments: