Sunday, October 26, 2008

Chilling Elsewhere and Future Thinking.

Hey Guys. Im chilling at my mate Arrons place for his birthday. I arrived in East Croydon on Saturday Night which I am glad I went. It was one of the best things I have done so far.

OK I couldn't go to the gathering on yesterday which kinda sucked but like I said Family comes first then friends I have known for a while.

I have been thinking about my future?????

EDIT - 4PM (GMT) I had gone Twitter mad this afternoon which is very unusual for me to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barry you were missed yesterday =[ xx

Bujio said...

What do you think about the future, Barry? Where do you see yourself? I hope that wherever you go you find happiness. On a personal note, I hope we stay friends and you continue your creative endeavors. Cheers!!

~Bujio