Friday, July 11, 2008

Gaming Chairs

OK One quick question?

How do you feel about gaming chairs? I went onto PC World yesterday in Hove which it isn't the best PC World to be honest but it was ok in my opinion. As soon I entered the store my folks were with me I was up the other end then my folks brought me over to look at these gaming chairs which I think they are fucking awesome even though I didn't say that in the store. Anyway I felt the speakers really strong.

Here's a picture of it from the PC World Website - The picture will be coming soon. But here's the page of the chair - Pyramat PC Gaming Chair

This looks so ace to me to be honest. I love how you can feel the power of new games which I really so much. It was playing Ratchet and Clank on the Playstation 3 and I love how the surround sound made the game look like a million pounds or americans would say bucks. This is like a dream come true to me. May ask for it for Christmas.

Sweet

No comments: