Saturday, March 07, 2009

Red Nose Day 09 (Part 2)

Hey Guys

Heres another post for Red Nose Day. I have filmed half of my video today which is explaining why I am supporting Comic Relief. I will be filming the other half tomorrow. Hopefully it will be up on Youtube by tomorrow night if not Sunday. Originally I was going to do the response to Littleradge but I thought I would response to the Comic Relief video that Scott Mills did.

Here's Scott Mills video



Anyway I watched a brillant Comic Relief video from Smivadee.



Anyway Have a great weekend everyone.

Barry

2 comments:

Dave said...

Barry, I have three very important words for you that I hope you will remember for the rest of your life. Or at least the rest of the week...

FUCK

SCOTT

MILLS.

Barry Aldridge said...

Thats your opinion Dave. I think you put your difference aside for Comic Relief then after you can go back to normal.