Monday, January 26, 2009

NatzTheFlip - Amazing Talent

Hey everyone

I have been coming back to Youtube every now and then and good news is that I am starting to like the Internet again a lot which is excellent news.

Now today Im here to talk about a Youtube Talent I found in the last month that I really like and its username is NatzTheFlip.

NatzTheFlip's Youtube Channel

She has an amazing voice. Everytime she does a song whether it is an original or cover she is totally amazing. One of my favourite voices on Youtube. Everytime she does a song it totally opens into my soul which not many singers can do that. Which is amazing.

Here's a couple of songs to show Natalite

Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade (cover)



Mario Kart Love Song (cover)



She also does Vlogs as well if you are interested.

I may find more Youtube Talent and put them in some of my Blog entries in the future which should be fun.

Enjoy yourselves

Bye

Barry

No comments: