Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Saints Row 2 Beats GTA IV & Billtvmacon

OK I have been playing Saints Row 2 for the last few days.



it is totally better than Grand Theft Auto IV. I never thought I would actually say that but it is totally true. Im so glad I got it from Play.com for £17.99. I thought Grand Theft Auto IV would be the grand daddy but then came along Saints Row 2 and blew it out of the water.

A very worthy buy. OK the graphics aint as good as Grand Theft Auto IV, it does look a bit choppy but I had a lot more fun with the gameplay in Saints Row 2.

I made my character with an Aussie accent and turned out to be one of the best things I have ever done. It made me laugh so much, I thought I would never do that in an 18 rated game. Although Grand Theft Auto does provide laughs at times, I think Saints Row 2 put the icing on the cake.

OK the other day when I was talking about the Disney blog that I did and mentioning about the comments that surprised and got a few responses and I mentioned in an edit a user by the name of Billtvmacon who did the funniest response to my question, Now I thought today I would autoplay his Response and then he did a video which is below



He took the situation and ran with it. It was totally brillant. He made it his own and I thought this was so funny, and I couldnt stop laughing and I decided to put this as my autoplay on my channel.

He is the one to watch, SERIOUSLY, I MEAN IT, he deserves so many more subscribers because he is awesome and does the best responses on Youtube. I MEAN IT.

OK guys have a good week, I may write another entry over the weekend.

Bye

Barry

1 comment:

Bill said...

Barry,

You honor me with your mentions. Thank you for all you have done to promote me. I enjoy the process of making the videos and have never worried about the subscriptions. I really love my Youtube circle of friends.

But this popular blog and Youtube site have certainly brought me out into the light of day. I am subscribed to you (who isn't?) so I know when you update your personal content. I was truly shocked seeing my face on your YouTube channel and had to laugh at what others must have been thinking. You know how your mind goes into overtime in scenarios like this? What fun! And, isn't that what YouTube should be?

I just want to say "thank you" for this and being the giving, selfless person you are.

Bill