Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Brillant Monday - PS3 Games and Will Smith

Now yesterday was one of the best days I had in a very long time. Now I was checking through my e-mail and got something from Play.com and they were doing their usual deal of the day type things and I was looking around the site and found a Mega Monday Deals for computer games and I found Saints Row 2, Shaun White's Snowboarding and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for 17.99 each which is brillant. That is the best deal I have seen for Playstation 3 games so far as they aint normally cheap in the shops.

Saints Row 2 Trailer


Star Wars The Force Unleashed Trailer


Shaun White Snowboarding Commerical Trailer


OK after that my family invited me to come along London for the day. Now I didnt have enough money to go up to London and they said they would lend me the money which was cool plus they needed my help later on in the day.

So we left West Sussex and headed up London to Bond Street where we went to Selfridges to look around the Televisions, Computer Equipment and HMV which was cool. I felt I wanted to look around some of London by myself.

During the 2 hours away, I met Will Smith



OK it wasnt the real Will Smith but it was done with green screen and it was free. I went into Zavvi Store in Tottenham Court Road, London and they were doing some promotion for the Hancock DVD/Blu-Ray release which was brillant. I have asked my mate Arron to get me the film for Christmas. Now I have seen Hancock before when I went on holiday over the summer in Newquay. Well I didnt see it in Newquay, I saw it in Truro if you must know. I thought it was a great film. It was really cool not the best film I saw this year but a good film that reminds me of Old School Will Smith when he first starring in films like Bad Boys and Men In Black.

OK here comes the reason why my family wanted me to come up to London with them. They wanted to see the Macbooks because they are thinking about buying one. I was thinking "WHAT???", I did think that. It is now between either buying a Playstation 3 or a Macbook which my parents are thinking about. Crazy isn't it but really great.

OK to finish on something completely different.



and this

No comments: