Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Favourite Xmas Song and Favourite Xmas Parody Episode

Hey everyone

Today is Christmas Eve and I just remembered about my favourite Christmas song and favourite Christmas episode.

My favourite Christmas song of all time is from The Pogues & Kirsty Maccoll (RIP) which is called Fairytale In New York. Wonderful song.



My favourite Christmas Episode from the Internet comes from LittleKuriboh which he did back in 2006. This is the funniest thing I have ever seen for a christmas special.



I heard Littlekuriboh is working on another one for this year. If it comes I will edited this entry to include it.

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Im looking forward to Doctor Who + Wallace & Gromit.

Im off to watch Two Pints Of Lager & A Packet Or Crisps.

MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Barry

2 comments:

? said...

Merry Christmas Barry! :)

Anonymous said...

thats my favorite xmas song too :)