Sunday, December 14, 2008

Jenga

Hey everyone

I have gotten into the christmas spirit with different types of games. I have spoken about computer games and I watched a couple of videos from Mememolly and Frezned, where they were playing Jenga. This made me go out and buy Jenga because I couldnt find mine, its in a box somewhere I cant be bothered to find it.

Jenga according to Wikipedia is

"a game of physical and mental skill, marketed by Hasbro, in which players remove blocks from a tower and put them on top. The word jenga is derived from kujenga, the Swahili verb "to build"; jenga! is the imperative form."


I think this is a really fun game that should be bought for christmas if you are bored.



Hasbro Web Link to Jenga

OK I will leave you on the videos by Mememolly and Frezned.





Have a good sunday

Barry

1 comment:

PermanentGrip said...

i never had the patience for Jenga... plus i was terrible at it, lol. maybe thats why i never played it much when we had it. i might give it a second try, though.