Thursday, July 02, 2009

Laptop, LoveFILM and Just Ignore It

Ah I havent left this blog to go onto Tumblr.com.

I really do like Blogger and I have set up an account with Tumblr.

Barry Aldridge Tumblr Page

Anyway moving on, before the Nerdfighter Gathering that took place on the 27th my own laptop which I mentioned in Barry Aldridge Asks (9) decided to break on me for no reason. I dont know what happened but I had to get a recovery disc from TOSHIBA overseas. Good news I got it yesterday but when I tried it this morning it didnt work out and I got to get it repaired, which I mentioned on Twitter eariler this morning. Oh well I will be using my mum's machine for the next week. Oh well. Im sad

But onto good news I started to use LoveFILM site to rent out Blu-Rays and PS3 Games. It is a brilliant site. I already rented out Alvin & The Chipmunks (Which I have bought now), Bolt, Naruto game for the Playstation and Resistance 2 (Playstation 3). It is so easy to use. Sadly it is a UK service only. I just checked on their site.

I would like to thank Kai (KaiPhoenixx on Youtube) for showing me this site because it is very easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Final thing If someone like me keeps saying "Will have to wait and see?" on anything like mentioning opinions or going to the gathering like Summer In The City three words JUST IGNORE IT until you see a final opinion/answer. Im one of the those people who makes decisions more nearer the time with a couple of weeks notice at least and Im someone who cant make their mind up until even at the very last minute. SO LIVE WITH IT if you dont like me saying it just ignore it, I will not change as a person, Im Sorry but thats the truth. Doing threats will not help at all Im more likely to ignore you in the future and that does include swearing as well. So please if you have a problem with me just come at me calmly thats all.

Sorry to anyone who hates me doing ranty type blog entries but I had to get that out of my chest. I may talk about my opinion on swearing maybe another time.

OK my mind always wander like a YO-YO, I know weird but you have to live with that too. Its one minute I want to do this

I'll thought I would leave on another CheekTV gem from the Nerdfighter Gathering. I have watched this at least 10-15 times and I still think it is a brilliant video. I have put this as my first post of Tumblr as well.



If you are coming on Saturday see you then.

Barry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The jury is still out on Tumblr. It seems a little bit tricky to follow people while using it. Mmmm