Monday, July 20, 2009

Buffy The Vampire Slayer (The Show)

OK I have finished talking about the convention stuff and I think some of you are probably sick and tired which I dont blame you for.

Right after the fantastic weekend I had some thoughts about and I was wondering about Buffy again. I havent seen Buffy The Vampire Slayer in a few years ago, I heard about it from friends and they said it was awesome, so I checked it out and thought it was great. I started watching it from series 6 when the stories wasnt the best but they had great character development.

Then My Mum started to get all the DVDs of every series and I started to become a real fan of the show. I loved it even the musical episode in Series 6 was fantastic as well.

Im watching from series 1 at the moment when they were really young and way before the show hit its prime. I wait to watch the Spike episodes again when he first appears in series 2.

Well I just recently watched a documentary of cast 11 years after the show had finished




OK Thats it for now

Barry

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I bought most of the seasons and got Alex hooked on it last year. Every now and then they go on sale for 20$ at future shop but we have been waiting for season 7 to do the same before buying it. I dont know what I'll do after we've watched them all again. Possibly move onto Charmed or House. We fancy those too.

Anonymous said...

Buffy the vampire slayer is very god show. basically Buffy the vampire slayer is The famous supernatural horror drama show, reigned on the American television from 10th March, 1997 up till, 20th May, 2003. Joss Whedon gave birth to this idea.This is really a good show