Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Morning Thoughts & Gathering in July.

Hey everyone

Im starting to write more blog entries because I have been feeling really good lately with my life, that I got a trial with Global Digital Broadcast to start really soon and waiting for an e-mail back to when it starts, got a voluntary job with 4sight to help edit radio shows onto CDs and I feel good about some of My youtube videos even though the views on them havent been good lately (That does get me down but I am trying to enjoy in the process).

Yesterday I asked around about Dead Space the computer game which I decided to get. I watched a review and a trailer of the game and it blew me away. Got it cheap and brand new which is the best combo.

Cant wait to get my hands on it looks awesome, It has been out for 6 months now.



People on Facebook have been telling me about the game being so good and the video review I saw on Gamespot, it was an awesome game.

I got the book that my Cousin had written from one of my previous blog entries - The Book I bought that my Cousin is a Ghostwriter. It looks a really great book, Probably take me 30 minutes to read because its a kid book.

Im still nervous about when I will getting my trial for the Global Digital Broadcast as a Web Developer. It was my first job interview ever and shocked me that I got a trial from it which is awesome. Its probably because after all the times I had been looking for work through tough times and after a year of looking I found a something that could be good for me in the long run. I have had enough of doing nothing now and to get out there in the big wide world.

OK onto the final thing which is about gatherings. Now I havent been to one since last September because of money issues which sucked (GOD I have said that at least 20 times and must be getting old for you people). Anyway I know there is a gathering coming up called The Love/Hate Society gathering which sadly I wont go to, I just dont feel like it at the moment but I know my friend Alan is doing another PAW-T event the following week and I enjoyed the last one, at the moment I told Alan Im 50/50 on his second PAW-T but Im most likely to go to that because I am good friends with Alan and I love computer games.

Anyway on the 4th of July there is going to be an Independence Day Gathering at Noon by the London Eye and its hosted by RogueBlueJay off Youtube. I have no idea whats going to happen.

I remember Roguebluejay asking people should be a gathering on the 4th of July and I said YES. I suggested a couple of ideas like the time and meeting place. Alasdir thought they were good ideas. I also mentioned the Museum of Moving Image, which I know is an awesome place to go to.

So Gathering details again.

4th July 2009
Independence Day Gathering
12 Noon GMT
London Eye
Organised by RogueBlueJay

For Summer In The City being organised in late August, I will have to wait and see about this and at the moment Im 50/50 about going. If my trial turns into job it could 75% saying yes to go but who knows you cant predict the future.

Anyway thats all for now

Barry

5 comments:

Dave said...

If you don't come to Summer in the City I will chop your balls off Aldridge.

Barry Aldridge said...

That made me so laugh Dave. You wouldnt have the guts if you werent joking.

But have to wait and see.

Bill said...

How I wish I could be there. I even priced flights. If I win the lottery, I'll see you there!

Anonymous said...

The ID4 gathering sounds cool, glad your feeling better, great news about the trail, I wish you luck in securing the position full time.

Hope you do go to the Summer in the City gathering though it would be funny to see Dave castrate you xD

Barry Aldridge said...

Dom he wouldnt, I know he wouldnt