Sunday, May 03, 2009

Face 2 Face with y2kjonrichards

Hey Guys

Now first of all I would like to thank people who left me feedback from yesterdays entry and it was awesome of you guys.

Anyway as promised today is the Face 2 Face and gathering by the title it was with y2kjonrichards.



Jon is one of the nicest guys I have ever met. Someone I believe who could a future within the media which is so awesome. He loves his Apple products. I asked him weeks ago if he wanted to do the interview when he asked if he could have an interview which was awesome.

He was busy for a bit including going on a holiday with his girlfriend Zoe where he did the Proposal video.



Now when it came to that question, Jon suggested to put that in which is great and I felt it was right to add this question because we think that people may want to know how did that go and why he did it?

I asked him about his featured video from last year which was the Macbook Air Unboxed video which I still love to this day.



I asked him about his Band, Guitar Hero or Rock Band?, Indieduction Youtube Channel and World Records and it was a great mix of questions and it was really well constructed.

I enjoyed the interview a lot, it was great fun to do.

The next video will be another Face 2 Face interview and I wont say who it is, keep you surprised like this time.

Its better to keep people surprised on everything.

Bye for now

May do an entry later this week.

Barry

No comments: