Saturday, June 20, 2009

Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen (Review) + 4th Of July Gathering (CONFIRMED)

Hey Guys

I went to see the new Transformers film yesterday and it caught my surprise that the UK was the first countries to get the film. Its a summer blockbuster from America and they don't get it until the 24th of this month which surprises me.

Anyway this is going to be short and sweet. I was expecting a lot from this film. I would say the humour is a lot better in this film but the action at times was a let down. I felt it suffered in the last third of the film. the first two thirds of the film was definitely better than the first film altogether. I wont give anything away apart from Prime suffers a defeat in the middle and Sam + his friends have to find something in the middle east.

I would say it is equal to Transformers, I hope other people may find some value with the film.

Right I mentioned about a gathering that is happening on the 4th of July and now it has been confirmed. Its being organised by RogueBlueJay.

Details are in short
4th July
Independence Day Gathering
12 (Noon)
London Eye



I know its the same spot as the Nerdfighter gathering but this was planned behind the scenes a while ago as the video has only gone up today by RogueBlueJay.

1 comment:

Dr. Noise said...

I'd love to go to an England gathering!

saw the movie early early this morning (midnight showing). I liked it even despite being tired enough to fall asleep the whole time, but it kept me awake!