Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happenings from Barry's World 10/3/2010

Hey everyone

Its been a long time since I last did a blog entry talking about whats been going on with me I will say I tried a number of times to do a blog entries but because of whats been happening if it was something happening on the Internet or being busy with work, voluntary work and enjoying life.

I aint going to deny this but when DoctorBenjy decided to leave the Internet and Youtube I lost some confidence for a couple of weeks when it came to writing a blog. I felt that Benjy is a great person and someone that people are going to miss. I didnt wanted to reveal that until the time was right and I felt ok writing blogs again.

I havent written a proper blog since last year. I did a couple of entries showing videos I had done. One of them was the Goals for 2010. Here's an update on them goals.

The Three New Year Resolutions are

1) Do a Sport and get healthy - Sadly I havent found a sport yet to do
2) Do More Travelling - Been doing some travelling but to the same places that I usually go to
3) Be Happy and Positive - I have been positive and happy for a lot of the time like I said I had a couple of dark moments.

OK quickly sum up of the last couple of months

January - Well nothing much was happening just been enjoying real life and had a couple of dark moments wondering what to do. I went back to Portsmouth and thought it was cool.

February - Had a good birthday, went down to Brighton twice one on my birthday with family and the next day with my mate Arron and thats all I can remember.

I know it was really short hey oh well.

Spring is coming and I always love Spring. I prefer Spring to Summer and I prefer Winter to Summer as well. I never like the weather being too hot at all. I feel if the weather is hot I feel we are heading to armageddon (DONT ASK). The weather has been good with bright sun but cold air, bit too cold at times when I go walking my dog Ruby. Ruby is great if you are wondering, she is defintely the best dog I ever had, she is now a dog from the beginning of this month. She's just laying down while I am writing this.

I have bought a couple of big games over the last couple of weeks which are really good and I hope I will do reviews on them in the next couple of weeks.

Heavy Rain (Playstation 3)


Heavy Rain is a very addictive game that puts you on the edge of your seat and the presentation is brilliant. It does remind me of the Fahrenheit game I had on the original Xbox. Review for this will be coming.

Final Fantasy XIII (Playstation 3)


I had done an unboxing of the Final Fantasy XIII on yesterday when the game was finally released in Europe and America and I found it to be really cool to see what was inside the edition



I have played a bit through the game and it is a good game, not as good as Final Fantasy VII and X but still great to play.

There is one more game Im getting next week which I am really excited about and it is called.

God Of War III


God Of War storyline which I had done some research is brilliant and something I get a real thrill out of it. This next video is a spoiler for the first two God Of War games.



Im hoping to get this edition of God Of War III which I saw on the Playstation Blog



Its the ultimate trilogy edition that comes with a lot of shit

Once open, you will find the following items:

* God of War III (of course!)
* God of War Collection (gentle reminder, this is God of War and God of War II, remastered in HD, running at 60 fps, with Trophy support, all on one Blu-ray Disc)
* Extra game content downloadable via PlayStation Network:
* God of War Combat Arena containing an exclusive environment and seven challenges to complete
* Dominus character skin
* Apollo character skin
* Phantom of Chaos character skin
* Forgotten Warrior character skin
* Special audio bonus
* God of War Trilogy Soundtrack – God of War I, II, and III scores from the game (3 CDs in total)
* God of War: Blood and Metal EP – a heavy metal homage featuring original music inspired by God of War (downloadable via PSN)
* Additional content:
* Artbook
* Postcards

(According to the Playstation Blog) even though I have to fork out £100 but I know its going to be worth it.

Thats what is happening in my life and thoughts about games I have got and Im getting hold of soon

Speak Soon

Barry

No comments: