Sunday, April 24, 2011

Talking Who Appearence Coming On Wednesday

Hey Everyone

Hows it going? Right I got some excellent news to present you to you guys. I am going to be part of vodcast talking about Doctor Who called "Talking Who".

Elisar and Sean asked me to if I wanted to take part in talking about Doctor Who and I said yes because I am a fan of the Doctor Who.

I saw Episode 1 of their Talking Who where they did a tribute to Elisabeth Sladen, talked about the new series and other news, which you can see below. Does go on for 51 minutes.



In the week that I am being a guest host on Talking Elisar, Sean and I will be reviewing The Impossible Astronaut and the DVD of Planet of the Spiders along with discussing the latest Doctor Who news.

Join us live in the chat room and tweet us your comments and reviews and we will be reading out some of them live on the show.

Watch Those Video Guys Talking Who Episode 2 straight after Those Video Guys:

http://www.youtube.com/thosevideoguys - click on LIVE (Youtube Live)
http://live.thosevideoguys.tv (Ustream Live)

Wednesday 27th April
9pm UK
4pm New York
1pm Los Angeles

Hope you can come along guys, if you like watching me or a fan of Doctor Who.

Will blog again soon

Barry

No comments: