Wednesday, June 16, 2010

E3 Sony Press Conference Thoughts & Apeman Project I took part in

Hey Guys

This blog is going to be in 2 parts.

Part 1 is my thoughts on the E3 Sony Press Conference from Audioboo

Listen!

I do yawn quite a bit in that because I just woke up and it was 7am when I recorded it.

The second part is the Apeman Project that was organised by Calum aka (Calumrb22) who did this flash animation which I took part along with DoctorBenjy, ItsCalum010 and VerityattheDisco which was cool to do and I liked the final outcome. Well done Calum.



Goodness this is the first written blog I have done in a while and may get back into the groove of it.

Back soon

Barry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never got round to seeing the Sony side of E3, but the new 3-D DS looks fantastic. I may actually dip back into the world of handheld gaming with this new offer from Nintendo...